Monday, June 11, 2012

Looking for Readers (who may be Reviewers)!


If you've been reading the blog for a while, you'll know that I wrote a book several years ago. It's been used to train drug and alcohol counselors in Oregon, and right now I'm handselling it at the bookstore where I work (over 20 sold so far, about the same sell rate as SCENT OF THE MISSING!).

This is all great, AND I would like to kick it up a notch. One thing that helps books sell is having reviews of the book on sites such as Barnes and Noble and Amazon.

So this blog post is to ask if you would like to read the book and write a review (it can be short!) on Barnes and Noble or Amazon's page (or goodreads or librarything or...) for the book.

Let me tell you a little more about it. It's called 7 STEPS TO FINDING YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFEicon. It comes from a non-religion specific point of view, so no matter what religious background you come from, even if you come from NO religious background, this book can be helpful. The book introduces 7 areas of spiritual life, areas that are represented by religion but can be, and often are, expressed in your life outside of a religious setting. These areas include compassion, community, sacred space, vocation, worldview, harmony with nature, and ritual and tradition. The book can give you an opportunity to examine your spiritual life in a new way.

       

I can provide a (free!) copy of the book to anyone who wants to review it. I want it said that as the author, and provider of said free copies of the book, I do not want you, as a reader/reviewer to feel obligated to write a positive review. I want you to honestly write about your experience of the book.

If you are interested in receiving a copy of 7 STEPS TO FINDING YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFEicon, and would like to write a review, send an email to me: 2of3Rs(AT)gmail(DOT)com.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment