Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Update: Not the New York Times Book Group Either


On July 13, I posted an entry about a new idea for a book group (see the link at the bottom of this post to read the original entry).

Several of you have responded, which makes me think that it is worth trying out this different book group idea!

One person suggested having the group share the books via email, as scheduling a specific time for everyone to meet via chat might be difficult.

I am open to perhaps having two groups, one that meets via chat and another by email (depending, of course, on interest!).

I'd like to hear from you about which you'd prefer..."meeting" and sharing books via email? Or finding a specific time to chat online as a group?

If you are seeing this for the first time, it's not too late to join!

Let me know if you'd prefer email or chat and we'll go from there...I look forward to hearing from you!
You can send email to: 2of3Rs(AT)gmail(DOT)com.


http://notthenewyorktimesbookreview.blogspot.com/2012/07/not-new-york-times-book-group-either.html

No comments:

Post a Comment