Friday, December 19, 2014

One Step Too Far


One Step Too Far by Tina Seskis
I was lucky enough to receive an Early Reviewer copy of One Step Too Far by Tina Seskis on librarything. I was intrigued by the description as well as the tagline on the cover…”No one has ever guessed Emily’s secret. Will you?”

So...Emily has a secret. On page one, Emily is traveling away from her old life and into her new life. We don’t know why (well, she has that secret). I felt as though I was being told a lot that Emily had a secret. I could have used a little less of that. That said, I liked Emily, I liked how she struggled with beginning an entirely new life using a new identity as she struggled with her secret. Seskis kept the tension high without revealing too much. There was a twist at the end that I didn’t see coming, which is always fun. An enjoyable read!

     

Thanks for stopping by! Clicking on the underlined book title will take you to Powell's page for this book. Clicking on the book cover will take you to Amazon's page. Happy reading, however you obtain your books!


No comments:

Post a Comment