Saturday, December 10, 2011

Can I Help You? Um...

"Do you have a book with a picture of George Washington? When we show them a book that has a portrait of Washington, they say, "No, I want one with real photographs of George Washington."

******************

"Do you have a book, it can be a children's book, that is a story about a donkey named Abner? My friend has a farm and she has a donkey named Abner and I think it would be really cute to give her a book about a donkey named Abner. Do you have one?"

******************

"Do you have a book with pictures of dinosaurs (or unicorns or dragons)?" When we show them the books with illustrations, they say, "No, I want one with real photographs of dinosaurs (or unicorns or dragons)."

******************

"Do you have a book, maybe a mystery, with a physical trainer as the main character? Maybe the physical trainer solves mysteries? I really like my physical trainer and that would be a good Christmas present, I think."

******************

"I'm looking for a book. I don't know the title or the author but the main character is blonde. And the cover is blue. Do you have it?"

******************

Thanks for stopping by the blog! You can "like" us on facebook, send us email: 2of3Rs(AT)gmail(DOT)com, and subscribe to the blog here on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment